We want more people to know about our unique fundraising service Givto, which enables people to give to a different charity each month. To raise funds to help us grow we need an excellent Income Generation Lead to join our cause.
Responsibilities & duties
As our Income Generation Lead you will research funding opportunities, identify the best grants we can apply for, write our bids and monitor the process with each Trust, Foundation or Organisation.
Specifically, you will:
- Research prospective trusts and other grant giving bodies whose aims and objectives are aligned with Givto.
- Create a calendar/pipeline identifying all the potential grants we can apply for, highlighting deadlines and requirements for each.
- Complete and submit grant applications on behalf of the charity that are compelling and engaging.
- Maintain accurate records including copies of applications submitted, key contacts, outcomes and learnings for future applications.
- Build and maintain relationships with funders
Experience & skills
We are looking for someone who has
- Excellent writing skills, particularly around writing persuasive bids that clearly and concisely explain our work and why funding is needed.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and professional, willing to take the initiative with a can-do attitude!
- Great organisational skills to proactively plan and prioritize different projects and deadlines.
- Experience in obtaining grants for charities or other non-profits.
- Good knowledge of the Fundraising industry and of possible funders for Givto an advantage.
Difference you will make
Givto is unique.
It’s a bit like a digital version of the supermarket charity token schemes.
The charities who have worked with us have told us Givto is not only helping with funding ,but it also enables them to reach people who would never have heard of them otherwise. That’s because no matter how big or small a charity is, or what cause they support, they all get a platform with Givto.
Following a revamp of our brand and website design, we now want to focus on marketing strategy to help us continue to grow and atract new members. We need to secure funding to help make this a reality and you will play a key role in this. Ultimately this means that more people will sign up and give to a wide range of different local and national charities.
If you would like to find out more or volunteer for this role please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org